Saturday 30 May 2015

Miss Squeak Talks Miss Mildreds Weekend !


 Hello to everyone that has come to have a little read about a day in Miss Mildred life like today ! 
Well just like everyday this little girl wakes up between me Miss Squeak and her daddy Monsterface along with her brother 
George Wobble. The day starts with me running down stairs with the little Miss Mildred in my arms because if she is let on to the floor she will wee yup I know its the curse of the small chihuahua bladder its not her fault if  she has an accident  its just something we have to deal with and the solution is I run down the stairs with her in my arms nearly falling down them at times but its the answer to not having the little girl wee on the floor or carpet so after we have gone outside for a wee wee. Its back upstairs with a nice cuppa tea for the Monster and a big cuddle. Then after I have a shower get my hair washed and dried off we go downstairs and Monster makes some yummie breakfast for us then its a little play on the couch and then its time for a bath. I try to bath Miss Mildred every 2 weeks but if she is extra stinky it might be once a week ! This weekend 
Miss Mildred got to have a video shoot with her daddy and fur brother for
 The Oompah Roundabout youtube channel !
I also did some picture shooting as well and yay some of them came out kinda well, Like the first photo on my blog it was taken today and I think she looks just beautiful. So what do you like to do with your furbabys every day do you have a set routine that you do ? Everyday Miss Mildred has lunch at around 1pm everyday and gee if we don't feed the furbabys at this time all hell breaks out with the barking in the kitchen and the crazy running around the house its strange how they become use to the something everyday its just like habits ! 
Along with if you put on your walking shoes my furbabys get excited as they think they are going walking so this is some bad habits I am trying to train out of them. What problems have you had with your furbabys ? Miss Mildred and I would love to hear about them ! Just a short Blog on Miss Mildred this time, Oh Sebastian is feeling much better with himself and is up on his paws again its still touch and go but he is much much better and I couldn't be happier ! Another thing we are about to change is the food we feed our furbabys as they are starting to not eat it so we are going to start cooking for them again then we can regulate the stuff thats in it so wish us luck with the new project have a wonderful day !!





  Thanks so very much of your support 
and for reading my blog 
Miss Squeaks Talks Miss Mildreds Weekend 
please remember to 
Like Share +1 and Comment
  
Miss Squeak and Miss Mildred xx


No comments:

Post a Comment