Thursday 14 May 2015

Miss Squeaks Furbaby Miss Mildred!




  Hello my fellow furbaby loves I am so happy to be doing this blog myself and Miss Midred are over the moon that people are taking time to look at Miss Squeaks Truth About Dogs,
We enjoy telling you about the things that are happening around us and to give a little advice when needed we hope your enjoying see what we are getting up too ! It's been a very hectic few weeks at this furbaby household but things are getting a little easier with the care of old man river Sebastian he seams to be getting a bit of a spring back into his step ! I am very pleased that his heart tablets are starting to take affect woohoooo 
woof woof  Miss Mildred has been starting to get cold as the winter chill is coming . People sometimes ask why I dress her and I reply because she loves it and it's to keep her warm and toasty as she is so very small and tiny, Miss Mildred sits and waits near her dresses ready to get dressed in the morning because she like to sleep in the bed at night in between me and my Monster aka boyfriend I put pjs on her yet she gets to hot and works her way out of them but is ever so eager to get dressed in the morning she has a huge range of outs fits all with matching shoes and collars 
After all she is my little furbaby Pretty Princess and I love her she brings so much happiness joy laughter and love to our life , What kind of things do you do with your furbabys? Miss Mildred and I would love to know ! 






So I hope you liked this little catchup blog on 
Miss Squeaks Furbaby Miss Mildred
Remember to like comment +1 and share !
Thanks so much 
Miss Squeak and Miss Mildred xx

No comments:

Post a Comment